Iced Mocha Coffee or Yerba Mate Recipe:
- 6-8 oz of either Medium Roast Organic Coffee or Organic Yerba Mate Tea can be substituted for the coffee.
- 2-4 oz Organic Almond Milk, Cashew Milk, Hemp Milk (always get sugar free milks).
- 1/2 tsp Organic Mucuna which activates the brain to feel good and wake up with clarity.
- 1/2 tsp Organic Shilajit Minerals.
- 1/2 tsp of Raw Organic Ground Vanilla Bean.
- 1-2 heaping tbsp of Raw Organic Cacao Powder.
- 1-2 heaping tbsp of Raw Organic Hemp Seeds– complete protein.
- 1-2 heaping tbsp of Raw Organic Chia Seeds.
- 1/8 tsp of Himalayan Salt or 5 drops of Liquid Sole Salt (see video below).
- 1/4 tsp Organic Cinnamon.
- 1/4 tsp of Organic Nutmeg.
- 10-20 drops of Ionic Magnesium Minerals.
- 1 tsp of Concentrated Living Silica.
- 2-3 tbsp of Organic Coconut Oil – adding much creamy texture and super flavors.
- 8-10 distilled water ice cubes before blending.
Remember, when blending this energy drink use the blender tamper tool or a wooden spoon to help move the ice if needed, and blend on high for 20 seconds or so. I like to blend my drink so it’s creamy like ice cream, and you can even drink/eat it with a spoon.
Garnish the top of this elixir drink with coconut fine shavings and a small hand full of organic golden berries on top of the coconut shavings. Golden berries are very low in sugar, high potency of vitamin C and boast 14% protein in these little tart berries from Ecuador. Golden Berries are the best to use and taste great for this ketogenic drink.